Sunday 24 February 2013

Jenny Ringo and the Cabaret From Hell

Photoshop and Illustrator
Feb 2013


Yes, I fully understand it's a bit lame to include your Photoshopping in an 'art portfolio', but you can shut up. First, Chris and Andrea who made this film are some of the loveliest people ever, and I really appreciated getting the chance to have a go at the poster. Then there's the fact that my band performs in this film, which was a great experience. I am also in it a little bit, which was a shame because I'm not much of an actor - but luckily it's a horror comedy so I got my face eaten off by a monster and all was right with the world.

There's also the fact that no one has ever really taught me Photoshop - I had to learn it all myself. There are things on there that took ages because I didn't know how else to do them, and there's so much of it I don't know, but even as I was making this I felt like I was just a little better at it than last time. And THAT'S the best bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment